Wow… quite a lot has been going on.
Barb suddenly lost her sister Cheryl, it was completely out of the blue.
The walked on her own power to the ER at 10 am ish’ and a few minutes after 2 they turned off the ventilator. A massive sepsis swept thru her. She passed away April 12th.
Last week I was in MS Powershell class all week and I think I learned a bunch, now I just need to be able to utilize my newly minted skills.
And I ordered a 3D printer!!!! A Prusa I3 MK2s kit. Should be ready to ship it in a week!! Woohoo! Got some PLA, ABS and PETG filaments from Amazon and Learning to use tinkercad.com now…. this egg dude is my first attempt at something else than a cube. Can’t wait to get it assembled and start printing pointless stuff!
Man it is hard!!!
It feels like this winter is never letting go. But the mind is fickle, I think it was the same shit last spring.
Holy crap, March went fast! April already in a matter of hours!
So news items from last week? Maybe this time I’ll make into bullet points.
- Far Cry 5 released and it rocks! Peppers and all!
- Spring came and went… (snowed last night again and more to come)
- Spent a few days in pain due to gut-rot… NO DETAILS NEEDED
- Officially sick and tired of constant bickering politicians and fake news. (Seek the truth yourself don’t trust the news.)
- Seems like limiting my FB presence years ago was a good move 🙂
- I have developed a sore foot… burning feeling on right hand side of foot.
- Youtube is going off on the loonie liberal cliff…
- I’m think I’m having a bout of missing my roots… miss the old country and folks from there. – It’ll pass.
- Easter is here and I have yet to eat a chocolate bunny!!!!!! DISASTER! 😁
Just got it confirmed last night. Neighbors sold their house and are closing May 1. I think they are as excited as we are.
This time we have a chance to welcome the new neighbors to the area.
And that leads up to May 2’nd. It’s our 20th anniversary. We ought to do something fun… maybe lunch at Fogo de Chao, then a comedy club? Or Mystery dinner? Or…. we don’t know.
Both of us are kinda home bodies. Barb is not big on travel and neither am I but I like destinations.
Also thought about some museums and stuff as we both like history and things like that. But there might not be anything local we want to see. I donno its hard to come up with stuff. And honestly it don’t feel like no 20 years! I am just so lucky Barb has stood up with my mess and occasional stupid ideas for apparently 20 years.
Dare we even hope spring is around the corner? Today it got up to almost 50 and a bunch of the snow melted and revealed a bunch of dog poop! I bought a metal rake and for the lack of better word a poop-pan. Works great! And even tasks like picking up dog crap seems somewhat pleasant as the sun is shining and the birds are making noises. Oh yeah!!! And i saw our neighbor having new carpers done or at least old ones pulled out. Perhaps a prelude to them putting their house on the market!?!?! Woohoo!
That was mean… but honest. What else? I got to finally try my “new” revolver! It’s pretty sweet! Shoots great! Trigger is smooth and loading / unloading is like butter. Perhaps videos to come… now. Also tried the new Dunn Bros in New Richmond… Well… I hope they work the kinks out cuz it took a long time to get a coffee…. and not as good as here in Hudson.