I’m ready to just kill the dog!!!! So far this last weeks he has chewed:
- My insoles from my shoes.
- My crocs.
- Logitech USB headset. .
- My fleece hat.
- Couple of pens.
- A brush.
- Kitty nuggets (yeah… You know what that is)
- Our bay window frame.
- Destroyed numerous ultra tough toys. Only lasting hours then he poops threads and I have to pull them out of his a$$.
- Two cat beds.
- And just minutes ago I came home and he had taken my Koss PortaPro KTC headphones out of their pouch and destroyed them.
He has not chewed:
- Any of his expensive damn food.
- Any of Barbs shoes.
It’s made of super tough firehose – or was made of i’d say.
On opening weekend one would expect to see a theatre full with people. Les and I went to see the movie…. We were the only ones in the theatre!!! I mean the move got bad reviews at rotten tomatoes you the critics, but people who actually watched the movie liked it.
Ended up being a ok movie, and I enjoyed it.
dragging my feet today. Can’t seem to be able to fully wake up today.
Caffeine is artificially keeping me up but even that is failing. Zzzzz. Maybe it was my lunch that did it. Cup of wild rice soup and a small Greek salad with chicken.